Orders Now Closed For 2021 Sorry
Orders are now closed sorry, but you are most welcome to get in touch to request to be on our waiting list for any surplus trees in winter 2021*, or to place a confirmed order for delivery winter 2022.
Please note we require a non-refundable 20% deposit to secure your order. (This does not apply to waiting list requests.)
* We may have spare trees available for delivery in 2021 should an order be cancelled or more grafts than usual ‘take’. Please ask to be on our waiting list for such trees.
- $110ea plus postage (in 2020 this ranged from $25 to $37 per order (not per tree), depending partly on number of trees, but mostly on postcode, owing to the bulk rather than the weight of each order),
- grafted onto four year old rootstock,
- about knee-height (will vary tree-to-tree, but typically from 40 to 60 cm from tip of tree to end of roots),
- delivered bare-rooted and dormant (no leaves)
Scroll down or click here to view our cultivars!
We deliver to the ACT, NSW and Victoria, but not within the Pest Free Area (PFA) of NSW and Victoria owing to quarantine restrictions.
We also do not deliver to Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania or Western Australia owing to quarantine restrictions.
Delivered Bare-Rooted and Dormant
These are representative of what your trees will look like (and yes, the ‘Li’ tag does have a larger font than the others!).
Shown here are a Li (right, about 35 cm from tip to root ends), a Silverhill (left, about 50 cm from tip to root ends) and a Shanxi-Li (middle, about 60 cm from tip to root ends).
This does not mean that all Lis are the smallest — any cultivar could be any length within this range.
Don’t be put off by their pathetic appearance here! Once they come out of dormancy they can really get growing — as shown here.
Your tree may differ in size and shape to the photos below when in leaf.